How I Sold Millions of Books, by Steven E Schmitt

How I Sold Millions of Books, by Steven E Schmitt

The fully revised edition "How I Sold Millions of Books" is a must have book for anyone who wants to earn money from their book. It does not matter if your book is fiction, non-fiction, children's book, business book etc, you need to buy this e-book

First, I am an author like you and I have learnt the game of making money, and lots of it, being an author. I have over 30 bestselling books and have sold more books than 99% of all authors on the planet and I did it very fast, lightning fast.

I have made over 1000 bestsellers and we can make your ebook or book a bestseller on New York Times, Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.com. I am so sure that if I do not make your ebook or book a bestseller I will give your money back. Buy this ebook and I will teach you all my secrets and after you read it, pick up the phone and we will make your book or ebook a bestselling book.

This book will teach you how to market your book. With my 32 bestsellers, I pre-sold 10,000 - 50,000 copies of each book and raised over $200,000 per book before we even went to print.

I will give you many ideas and I bet you will be able to use one to put tons of money in your pocket with your own book. Also, you can email me or call me and I will give you a free marketing call.


FOR MORE INFO
Website: http://bestsellerguru.com

BUY THE BOOK
Amazon